Abstract Submission Period ＆ Submission Fee
- Abstract Submission Period
May 1, 2021 ～
August 13, 2021 August 31, 2021
※Abstract Submission Period has been extended to August 31, 2021.
- Submission Fee
（Students & Graduate Students Free）
※Only Japanese yen is accepted.
- The bank account for money transfer is as follow.
The Chiba Kogyo Bank, Ltd. A branch sort code １２０
Bank account number １１１２１１１ Account holder ワタナベタエコ
※ The account is the one in Japan
- The english session is co-sponsored with the SYSTED.
You do not necessarily have to be a member of the society.
However, registration is prerequisite for applying to presentations.
- Please submit your abstract using the template below.
← The form is available for download from here.
- The abstract include Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations
- Please name your completed word document in the following manner:
form_author surname of submission.(e.g. form_hanako shukutoku.docx)
- Please submit your abstract using the form below.
- You will hear from us in seven days about the decision of your submissions.
Online Abstract Submission Form
- All the submitted abstracts will be reviewed.
- Acceptance will be judged and the result will be notified after the review.
- There will be 9 minutes of presentation time and 3 minutes for discussion, totaling 12 minutes per individual presentation.
- Please bring handouts for your own presentation.